Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My personal photography

Photography to me, is to be able to capture a special memory and freeze it in time. To look at something simple, take a picture of it and transform it into something beautiful. To express myself and let others see the world through me eyes. It's like that saying, "A picture's worth a thousand words." Well I think it's worth more than a thousand words. I began having an interest in photography ever since High School. 

I remember talking to my counselor and asking him if there were any good photography classes in El Camino College. At that time, I wanted to major in photography. But once I started going to college, my plans changed. Don't get me wrong, I still love photography and I can't live without it. I always take my camera everywhere I go and I always want to take a picture of someone or something. 

Even though I'm majoring in another subject, photography is still and always will be a favorite hobby of mine. I don't have a fancy camera or anything like that but I do have a Panasonic digital camera which takes really good pictures. My dream is to one day own a professional camera, travel around the world and take amazing pictures.  I want to share some of my pictures. I took them from my backyard. My dad planted a lot of trees and as you can see by the flowers that it was spring time. Spring is one of my favorite seasons! Gives me a good excuse to use my camera.













No comments:

Post a Comment